Huwebes, Mayo 5, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Hey mom, I thank god for having such a mom like you. You are just not like the other moms. I love you mom. I would like to take this chance to greet my mom a Happy Mother's Day ! My silence for a while doesn't mean that I don't care. But God knows how grateful I am because you raised us nine kids very well. ! You are the one person on this whole earth which understood me always, Thanks for being always when i needed you and basically when i was taking all my important decisions.
"YOU ARE THE PERFECT BLEND OF A MOTHER AND A FRIEND". 
Love u Maa. mwah..................... Pls be always with me. Thank you mom for everything that you have done and keeping doing for me. Thank you God for having you as part of my life, you have taught me many good things, today what i have become it's because of you.
THANK YOU!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento